Sunday, November 11, 2012

My First Post!

So I'm starting a blog. WOW! I can't believe I am really doing this! I love blogs. I love reading blogs. I love finding new blogs on Pinterest. I love pinning things from blogs onto my own Pinterest. And I LOVE getting texts about new blogs I just have to check out from my other blog loving friends (mostly from you SL). So it really is about time I start one of my own and I couldn't be more excited!

There is one problem... you see, I'm in law school and it's November. That means finals are less than one month away, and there is something you should know about law school, you only take one test in each class and that grade determines your grade for the WHOLE semester! Ridiculous I know! So what I really should be doing right now is reading for class tomorrow and studying for those darn finals...but a girl has to have a break. Some "me time" to help me maintain my sanity, right? (a.k.a. a new venue for procrastination... something I would have earned a PHD in long ago if there was such a thing!)

While school is great and all... there are so many other things about my life that I LOVE and can't wait to share on this blog! I hope you will join me on this new adventure! And don't judge all of the poor grammar and run on sentences that are sure to appear here... I can't be perfect all the time (or even most of the time, despite my best efforts)!


No comments:

Post a Comment